SDL (LSE: SDL), a global leader in content creation, translation, management and delivery, today announces it will showcase the latest content management, translation and terminology solutions – and how they address the growing content challenge – at this year’s tekom event – tekom-Jahrestagung and tcworld Conference 2018 in Stuttgart, Germany, from November 13 – 15, the globe’s largest event and marketplace for technical communication.
Experts from SDL will exhibit, present and host workshops to help translators and global organizations learn how to optimize their efforts across the localization supply chain to create, translate and deliver content strategically to global audiences. See below an extract of each session:
- Philips Health Systems – How Terminology Management Keeps Pace with Product Innovation: Ulrike Röhrenbeck and Daniela Fleck, Philips Health Systems and David Morgan, SDL. Learn how Philips benefits from terminology management tools to increase user engagement and help deliver projects faster. Taking place on Tuesday, November 13, 4:15 - 5:00pm (room C6.2).
- Bringing Web and Technical Content Together: Jörg Schmidt, Solutions Architect, SDL, explains how SDL Tridion DX blends web and structured content, delivering continuous digital experiences in any language across the pre-sale, sale and post-sale phases of the customer journey. Taking place on Tuesday, November 13, 11:15 - 12:00 (room C10.1).
- SDL Trados Studio 2019 – New Experience. Better Results: Daniel Brockman, Director of Product Management, SDL. Learn more about the latest features and innovations within the industry’s leading CAT tool. Taking place on Wednesday, November 14, 4:15 - 5:00pm (room C10.1).
- SDL Trados GroupShare – Innovations in Translation Management: Luis Lopes, Product Manager, SDL, showcases the most exciting innovations in SDL Trados GroupShare, and everything else for streamlined translation management collaboration - including the powerful Online Editor. Taking place on Wednesday, November 14, 09:45 - 10:30 (room C10.1).
- Managing User Generated Content in Technical Communications: Jörg Schmidt, SDL, looks at how SDL Tridion Docs helps companies benefit from user generated content within their technical communications. Taking place on Wednesday, November 14, 08:45 - 09:30 (Room C7.1).
“Our customers are always looking for ways to solve real-life language and content management problems, and at this year’s event we’ll be showcasing the very latest innovations and developments from SDL to help them be more efficient in the way they engage with global audiences,” said Massimo Ghislandi, Vice President Translation Productivity, SDL. “We’re looking forward to collaborating with experts, customers and peers from across the industry at this year’s event. See you there!”
At the event, attendees can learn more about how SDL’s solutions enable brands to develop their own Global Content Operating Model (GCOM). A GCOM provides the framework to deliver content globally – to any audience, on any device. By exploring the processes, technologies, human resources, driving strategy and content input and output, a GCOM guides improvements and alignment across all pillars. This approach helps companies to strategically create, manage, and deliver large volumes of content globally.
Visit our booth 2/D05!