RWS’s corporate responsibility policy encompasses the way we do business, our people, our clients, our community and the environment around us. Our commitment to corporate responsibility is underpinned by our core values of integrity, innovation, agility and cooperation and aims to deliver continual improvement in our economic, social and environmental performance.
RWS is committed to achieving and maintaining high standards of corporate responsibility in its business activities and presents its corporate responsibility strategy to the Board annually.
- aim for the highest standard of corporate behaviour
- conduct our business according to high ethical standards
- provide our clients with a high standard of service
- ensure the well being of our employees
- improve our environmental performance
- positively contribute to the communities in which we operate
RWS has joined the United Nations Global Compact Initiative, a voluntary leadership platform for the development, implementation and disclosure of responsible business practices. The UN Global Compact is a call to companies globally to align their operations and strategies with ten universally accepted principles in the areas of human rights, labour, environment and anti-corruption, and to take action in support of UN goals and issues embodied in the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
RWS is committed to contributing to the SDGs, which were agreed upon by all United Nations member states, to promote peace and prosperity for people and the planet. Joining the Global Compact underscores RWS’s commitment to taking responsible business action to protect the planet, do business fairly and with integrity, and foster a safe and inclusive workplace.
RWS has developed a sustainability plan based on materiality and the activities are separated into four pillars.
Click here to find out more:
- Responsibility for the environment
- Responsibility to our people
- Responsibility for our community
- Responsibility for strong governance